Grand Cayman is known for its turquoise waters and seven mile stretch of white sand beach. But it also has some of the most delicious Caribbean inspired food, and of course, seafood! While you are basking in the Caribbean sun, don't forget to check out these top 10 places to eat in Grand Cayman!
Top 10 Grand Cayman Eats you don't want to miss!
1. Sunshine Grill - located at the Sunshine Suites, Sunshine Grill is Trip Advisor's #1 rated restaurant in the Cayman Islands. With true Caribbean flare and the best fish tacos in town, you don't want to miss grabbing a quick lunch at Sunshine Grill. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Eats Cafe - kid-friendly, diner style restaurant serving traditional American food at affordable prices. This was a stone throw away from our resort, so we grabbed breakfast here a few times. With how pricey the island restaurants can be, Eats Cafe is easy on your wallet for heavy on the portions. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
3. Yoshi Sushi - nominated as the best sushi restaurant in Grand Cayman, Yoshi Sushi offers fresh, authentic sushi in the heart of seven mile beach. Be sure to make a reservation in advance, as Yoshi Sushi is a very popular spot. Open for lunch and dinner.
4. Coccoloba Bar & Grille - Mexican street food with a Caribbean flare. Located on the sand of sand of seven mile beach, overlooking the turquoise waters. Coccoloba is a great spot to grab a quick bite while walking along the beach. Open for lunch and dinner.
5. Casa 43 Mexican Kitchen and Tequila Bar - I am proclaiming this spot as the best Mexican joint in all of Grand Cayman, and best spicy margarita in all of the Caribbean. Casa 43 is an easy-to-miss hole in the wall, but one of the most delicious, authentic Mexican eateries. This was easily my 3rd spicy margarita, and I probably ordered one more. Open for lunch and dinner.
6. Luca Restaurant Italian - located at the Caribbean Club, Luca is a luxurious Italian restaurant in the heart of Grand Cayman, alongside seven mile beach. Delicious Italian food with an extensive wine list for you wine connoisseurs. Looking for a romantic date night? Luca is your spot. Be sure to secure a reservation in advance.
7. Deckers Caribbean Inspired Grille - the original English double-decker bus is incorporated into the unique bar/lounge at Deckers. The food is island inspired with a Mediterranean influence. Tuesdays and Saturdays are all you can eat Lobster nights. Need I say more? Open for dinner only. Happy hour from 5pm-7pm.
8. Vivo Alternative Restaurant - WOW! This spot is a must-eat! Vivo is a vegan/vegetarian inspired restaurant, with a handful of fish options as well. Every food item is so unique and tasty. Even if you do not eat a restricted diet, Vivo will amaze you. Open for lunch and dinner on weekdays, and breakfast, lunch, and dinner on the weekends.
9. Catch Restaurant & Lounge - fresh, delicious seafood, this Caribbean-inspired restaurant is located on a dock overlooking the water. Providing delicacies from both land and sea, Catch Restaurant and Lounge is a great spot especially if you are staying near the northwest end of the island. Open for lunch and dinner.
10. West Bay Diner - small diner on the west side of Grand Cayman, boasting with mouth-watering seafood with a Caribbean influence. With a raving review on Yelp and Trip Advisor, West Bay Diner is a great spot to grab a bite to eat if you are walking along seven mile beach. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Enjoy all the delicious foods in Grand Cayman! Check out my Ultimate Grand Cayman Itinerary for things to do, places to explore, and where to stay.